Skip to main content

After getting the student residence permit with Foreign ID number (YKN), you need to register your address in the Directorate of Population Office (Nüfus Müdürlüğü) in the district where you live. In order to do this you need to submit your rental contract or bills (internet/ water/ electricity) that shows the name with the addresses.