Skip to main content
  • The University that you have graduated must be recognized by Turkish Higher Education Council.
  • After completing your bachelor’s degree registration as a freshman, you need to apply for credit transferring to the Board of Faculty by filling the form
  • After evaluation of the credits that you have obtained from the previous university, your transferred courses will be shown on your transcript in OİS profile .